Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A WORK IN PROGRESS

I stopped by to see the Wagon this morning! She's "getting some work done" as they say nowadays.(I'm spending my Botox money on her, instead of myself!)

I've left her in good hands at OCV Paint and Body Shop in town. Richard has done some body work for me before, so I knew that she would be well taken care of. They were kind enough to let me get some in-between pictures for the blog - and even agreed to pose for a couple of them!




The hood, fender, and roof have been sanded down.


The dent has been fixed.




And all the necessary prep work has been done. She's almost ready for a coat of paint!

Here's the overhaul team - owner, Richard, and his son Josh. They, along with wife/mom Judy, have been so kind already and seem genuinely enthusiastic about working on such a classic.


I can't wait to get her home! Another week or so, and she'll be road-ready.

HONK IF YOU LOVE A CLASSIC CAR!!



No comments:

Post a Comment