Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Magic

DID YOU KNOW ...

I'm posting this for some of my new readers - and 'cause I just discovered it and thought you might not have noticed this yet. At the top of the blog, kind of to the left of center, there is a spot that says, "Next Blog >>." Do you see it? Go ahead, scroll to the top of this one and find it. I'll wait ...

Okay, when you click that, it takes you out of the blog you're reading and into another one. Someone else's blog altogether. The COOL part is that I think the blog magicians know what kind of content you're interested in. Every time I've clicked that spot, it's taken me to someone's blog that is about chickens, or cows, or gardening, or sustainable living, or horses. How do they do that???? It's like the Wizard of Oz is living in my computer. That's one more thing I don't understand about the internet. I wish Al Gore would answer my emails ...

Just thought you'd want to know. I've done my part to educate the world today. Now it's back to the garden! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment