Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trespassers!

Looking out into the front yard, and what do I see? Three mischievious trespassing calves, all wreaking havoc on our landscaping, such that it is!

This little lady did the least amount of damage - just helping to keep the grass trimmed - she got a good snack.






Mr. Spotty did more damage. These red leaf cannas had a hard time coming back from last year's tough winter. From the looks of it, they're pretty tasty.

And he made a bit of a mess.
And then there was this heifer. By the time I dried my tears of laughter, Big John had had enough and made me chase them all out of the yard. You've got to admit, she's got talent! (That's her MEAN momma in the background. I'm convinced there was some coaching from the sidelines!)
Lining up for the approach ...
Now tilt the bird feeder a tad to the right ...

Proof of success ...


Who, me???? I'm just a sweet, beautiful, innocent heifer!

No comments:

Post a Comment