Friday, July 15, 2011

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Sunflower Antiques, a division of Carancahua Creek Trading Company, is officially open for business!!



As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of my dreams has been to have my own little antique shop. I've found an even better deal! I secured a room in the Laurent Street Antique Mall in Victoria. In exchange for the room (and a small monthly fee!) I work one day per month. How great is that? Big John and I loaded my "shop" last week, and business has been booming ever since! We're even thinking of expanding. And the best part: as items sell, they have to be replaced with new merchandise. And to acquire new merchandise, one must shop. Now THAT'S something I'm good at!!



So stop in and browse the next time you go to town. If you see something you can't live without, don't hesitate to buy it! You might not know how much you needed a pair of blue sequined child's tap shoes until you see them! (How do you think I ended up with them?!)

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need more booth space for more great things! No wonder things are selling! It looks fabulous! I love the name, the color, the tags, the layout and of course all of your great items! What a great idea that is!!! You could run your own entire place and I'd send some stuff to you too! HA! Great job!! Keep up the awesome work and all of your diversification!

    ReplyDelete