Thursday, December 13, 2012

MY NEW RIDE!


I've been having trouble getting pictures to load on the blog, so this news has been delayed:

I GOT A NEW PICKUP!!

About 3 weeks ago, we went from a 4-vehicle/no car payment family to "Susie's got a new truck!" Woo Hoo!! I traded in the old pickup and my beloved (and constantly-breaking-down) Jeep for this beauty. It's a 2013 Chevy Silverado, 3/4 ton short bed, loaded! I added replacement bumpers - front and back, a bedliner, and a tool box. I've decided to get fender flares put on, and then I'll be done - except for those pesky car payments!

The new pickup was ready in time for the post-Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas, so it's been broken in pretty well. And I LOVE it! I'm not sure if this is the next mid-life crisis (that's what I blamed the Jeep on) or if it's just more economical not to have to register and insure 4 vehicles. But either way, I'm a happy girl!


Keep an eye out for me in my new ride - and wave if you see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment