Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HUNTIN' GOPHERS - ON YOUTUBE!

It's not what you think. You've got to watch them!

I tried to add a couple of "movies" of Belle and Daisy huntin' gophers here on the blog. But because of the template I use (or more likely, my non-knowledge of all things tech) they were messing up all the posts under them.

So Big John suggested I put them on YouTube! Hmph. I'm still a Facebook holdout. I don't completely trust that internet thingamajiggy. (Please stop laughing if you know how much I ebay.) But I decided to give it a whirl. If it doesn't work, don't be at all surprised.

I've posted two short (minute or less) clips at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyJSYZ0KP8Y and at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTNw0kq3ZJY.

Check them out. Let me know if I did it right or if I should just hang it up and be old!

***DISCLAIMER: No gophers were harmed in the making of these videos. However, several holes were dug and a couple clumps of grass met their end. Notice how Belle is making sure she's NOT THE DIGGER! Better to let Daisy take the fall for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment