Thursday, April 1, 2010

OOOOOHHHH... AAAAHHHH


Look what the Easter Bunny brought today! Actually it was UPS yesterday, and that's a whole 'nother hilarious story - saved for a rainy day when I have nothing better to post!

So I finally caved in to the Kitchen Aid craving and bought one. I've been coveting the copper pearl 6 quart Professional 600 stand mixer for many years now. I just couldn't justify the price - I'm by no means a "professional" baker - and I wasn't about to "settle" for the smaller versions, even though those are probably plenty big for me! But a couple of weeks ago, I tried using my little SunBeam mixer to make some pizza dough. That was a disaster. It was then and there that I made the decision. It's just like Loreal - and I'm  worth it!

I've got three days off ahead of me, lots of garden work and hopefully a trip to the scrap yard. I know I'll be making some time to bake - we'll probably have homemade pizza again in the next day or two. I'll try to send you some pictures of baking successes, courtesy of my new baby - my very own KitchenAid! For now, eat your heart out.  You know you want one!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! WOW - I LOVE IT AND IT LOOKS SO AWESOME IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN!!!! HAPPY MIXING!!!!

    ReplyDelete