Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DIET UPDATE

It's Day 2 of my self-imposed hell - aka: dieting. It is currently 7:10 pm. I have swallowed whole 1265 of my allotted 1200 calories for the day. I see a problem here, don't you? I'm over my limit, yet again. And I'm really hungry. Or I 'think' I'm really hungry. Either way, it seems like I'm hungry.

Other random diet rants:
  • Big John is eating dark chocolate peanut M&Ms about 10 feet away from me. I'm not speaking to him.
  • I was woken up (awakened?) at 11:30 last night by a stray cat howling in the yard. I got up, looked out the back door, AND ATE A PEANUT BUTTER AND DEWBERRY JELLY SANDWICH.
  • I'm not counting the midnight snack calories. I wasn't really aware of my actions. (But I make darn good dewberry jelly!)
  • I'm fixin' to be off for 5 whole days. I'm pretty sure I'll eat like there's no tomorrow.
  • My classroom is right across the hall from the principal's office. Across from the principal's office is the room where they keep all the candy. In the top drawer of the small filing cabinet to the left of the door is a TON of candy. The good kind - chocolate. You don't need to know how I know this. I just do. I am literally 10 steps away from my candy heaven, five days a week. Someone is setting me up for failure.
  • Tums have 5 calories each. You don't need to know how I know that either. But they taste pretty good in a pinch.
Until next time, Friends!
Off to brush my teeth and dream of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment