Thursday, March 17, 2011

TWO SITES TO CHECK OUT

Okay, first day of Spring "Pause" (one of my 6th grade girls told me that - she said it was too short to be a Spring BREAK! It made me laugh - they're so clever at that age!) Anyway, first day off and I was up early working on some paperwork. I ended up browsing through some blogs - no idea how that happened!!! - and realized I need to share them with you.

The first one I found through one of my followers. I don't know these  people personally, but they're probably from somewhere close by. They are friends of a friend. Check out http://www.sscruisingadventure.blogspot.com/. It's a blog called "Life in the Slow Lane." A couple has taken off for a year-long adventure aboard their 36 foot sailboat! They're keeping a daily blog of their travels - very interesting.

The second is a website at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/. Really cool! That's where I found the calorie counter that I told you about earlier. She's got tons of great tutorials for blogs and websites and cameras, etc. If not sooner, then once I'm done with school I plan to learn everything she's got on there - like how to embed a website in this blog so that I only have to write the name of the site - not all of the www. part. I think you'll really enjoy that one.

Have fun surfing! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment